HELLO! I’m back to this corner of the internet from my winter hideous of sharing anything pertaining to business.
It’s also been a while since I’ve taken time for a Friday introduction. So here are a few random facts about myself, and behind the scenes photos of the 2022 wedding season.
- I’m married to my church camp sweet heart for almost 14years now.
- We have two precious kids. Blayne & Mae.
- I love to play tennis! I’ve played since middle school and still play for a local women’s team.
- I love reading to my kids. It’s often a pass time of ours, to either be snuggled up on the couch reading, or reading while eating a meal. It settles them.
- I started this business soon after college. I have a degree in Elementary Education, but had a passion for photography.
- I enjoy cooking hearty winter meals.
- Bourbon is my drink of choice, and specifically a Rye bourbon. I’ll always prefer a bourbon cocktail over a glass of wine.
- Weird Quirk: I revel in a clean kitchen at the end of the day. It’s like a clean slate for the following day. Walking into a clean kitchen the next morning immediately allows me headspace.
I’m excited for 2023, and ready serve my couples and families with lots of love, and photos they’ll cherish for life.