I’m new around here and I’m 2 weeks old today. Just a few things about me…
- I get my best sleep on dads chest, and fit comfortably in the palm of his hand.
- I like to play with mama’s hair when she lets me.
- I enjoy listening to Dave Matthews– probably because it was my first concert 😉
- Don’t mess with my feet. I will recoil.
- I’m not a fussy baby, so if I’m crying there is something wrong, so pay attention. When it’s resolved I’ll stop crying. No big deal.
- I don’t like to be swaddled for too long, or at all really. I need my space after a while. So un-swaddle me, put me back to sleep and we’re good.