The first moment I met Kelsey I could tell she was spunky, happy, and had a warm & caring heart for people. Her Senior Session was a lot of fun, as Kelsey is very laid back and content to go with the flow, so capturing real and honest moments of her wasn’t difficult. The weather was gorgeous as we walked around downtown New Albany, looking for anything that would make for a unique backdrop and bring out her beautiful blue eyes.
Capturing Kelsey doing her thing was a favorite moment of mine during her session.
I’m always curious to know more about my Seniors. Kelsey was happy to share her thoughts and plans for the future…
1. What are your plans for after high school?
I plan to go to college at Bellarmine University.
2. What do you want to major in?
I want to major in the business field just not exactly sure what specifically yet.
3. What kind of activities are you involved in now?
I am involved in National Honor Society and Career Academy at school. I also dance at Rainbow Dance Academy.
4. What do you think is the most interesting aspect of yourself?
I think my ability to brush things off and my sense of humor are the best aspects of me.
5. What kind of music do you listen to?
I listen to every kind of music. My radio is normally on 99.7.
6. How would you describe your perfect day?
My perfect day would be spent at a mall. I love shopping. I love St. Matthews. I would want to be there.
7. If you were stranded on an island with only your clothes and 3 other items, what would they be? (oh, and there is no cell service)
If I was stranded on an island I would want to have a radio or iPod of some sort for music, a blanket and pillow for sleeping, and shampoo and conditioner.
8. What do you think is your strangest habit?
My strangest habit is constantly popping my toes. I roll them under and put pressure on them constantly. I don’t know if I got it from dance or what, but I think it’s pretty strange but I can’t stop.
9. What factors do you look for in a college?
What I look for in a college is the size of the campus. I don’t like big campuses and not very small either. I believe I chose Bellarmine because it’s small but it has a lot of hills and it makes it seem bigger. I also want the college to feel like home. The dorms need to be a good size and healthy choices for meals.
10. Whats your favorite type of food?
My favorite type of food has to be either pizza or Mexican food.
Want to plan your Senior Session? Let’s chat!
Comments · 1
absolutely stunning we have known and loved Kelsey since she was 6! You captured her beauty!